We are seeking an experienced Business Administrator for one of the most recognised regional sports organisations in Auckland.
The Role: Reporting to the CEO, in this Business Administrator role you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of the Tennis Auckland office, governance structures and stakeholder relations, as well as involvement in the most recognisable event in NZ’s sporting calendar.
It is a small team, so this is a “hands on” role and will require approximately 32 hours per week with flexibility on the days and start/end times. While office based, the role operates across our four sites and some work from home flexibility.
Day to day you will:
- Provide full Executive Assistant (EA) support to the CEO, Board & Sub-Committees and all related meetings
- End-to-end management of the Annual Report and Annual General Meeting
- Office management across all aspects of non-sporting operations and third-party relationship management
- Primary management of Tennis Auckland’s social media channels
- Leadership in the general administration of the organisation
- Provide EA and event management support for our yearly international tournament (when scheduled to take place).
Seeking someone to start as soon as possible.
For more information, please click here