Wilson Ladies Indoor Tennis
Terms 2 & 3, 2021, Singles and Doubles
- Open to women 18 years and over from any organization, group or club
- Up to 10 different players can play in a team over the course of the competition
- 4 person teams each week, playing 4 doubles matches. Each side nominates 2 doubles combinations before play starts. Players stay in those combinations for both doubles matches.
- Each match is first to 9 games with a standard tie break at 8 games all.
- Sudden death deuce is used
- Open to women 18 years and over
- Round robin with 1 hour matches every week
- Accumulate as many games as you can in each match
- Total number of games won over round robin determines final placings
Doubles information and entry form for 2021 can be found here
Singles information and entry form for 2021 can be found here
- Doubles : Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
9:00 am – 12:30 pm or 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Singles : Thursday
9:30 am – 10:30 am, 10:30 – 11:30 am or 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Tuesday – B Grade
- Wednesday – A Grade
- Friday – B Grade
- Thursday -A, B & C Grade
NB: Players are expected to play in a grade appropriate to their skill level.
The organiser reserves the right to adjust a team’s grade.
- Scarbro Tennis Centre, 69 Merton Road, Glen Innes
- Manukau Tennis Centre, Te Irirangi Drive, Manukau (Doubles only on Tuesday mornings)
Any queries please contact: email@example.com