- Open to women 18 years and over from any organization, group or club
- Up to 10 different players can play in a team over the course of the competition
- 4 person teams each week, playing 4 doubles matches. Each side nominates 2 doubles combinations before play starts. Players stay in those combinations for both doubles matches.
- Each match is first to 9 games with a standard tie break at 8 games all.
- Sudden death deuce is used
- Open to women 18 years and over
- Round robin with 1 hour matches every week
- Accumulate as many games as you can in each match
- Total number of games won over round robin determines final placings
- Doubles : Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
9:00 am – 12:30 pm or 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Singles : Thursday
9:30 am – 10:30 am, 10:30 – 11:30 am or 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Tuesday – B Grade
- Wednesday – A Grade
- Friday – B Grade
- Thursday A, B & C Grade
NB: Players are expected to play in a grade appropriate to their skill level.
The organiser reserves the right to adjust a team’s grade.
- Scarbro Tennis Centre, 69 Merton Road, Glen Innes
- Manukau Tennis Centre, Te Irirangi Drive, Manukau (Doubles only on Tuesday mornings)
Any queries please contact: email@example.com