This very popular Evening Indoor doubles competition has been played for many years and continues to be enjoyed by all those who participate.
- Teams can include both men and women and be from any organization, group, or club
- Up to 10 different players can play in a team over the course of the competition
- 4 person teams each week, playing 4 doubles matches (2 matches per player). Each side nominates 2 doubles combinations before play starts. Players stay in those combinations for both doubles matches.
- Each match is first to 8 games with a standard tie break at 7 games all.
- Sudden death deuce is used.
- Term 2 : 11 May – 8 July (Entries now closed)
- Term 3 : 3 August – 30 September (Entries now closed)
NB: Due to limited capacity all entries will be accepted in order of receipt.
- Tuesday – A Grade & B Grades
- Wednesday – C Grade
- Thursday – C & D Grades
NB: Players are expected to play in a grade appropriate to their skill Level. The organiser reserves the right to adjust a team’s grade.
There are two rounds each night
- 6:00 pm to 8:30pm OR
- 8:30pm to 10:00 pm
- Scarbro Tennis Centre, 69 Merton Rd, Glen Innes
Any questions or queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org