Tennis Coach – Titirangi Tennis and Squash Club
We are looking for a club focussed, career coach who is willing and able to build on progress our club has made over the past few years.
Our selected coach will have good communication skills and have the ability to coach all ages and all levels.
The club has annual junior coaching programmes that commence at the start of Term 4 and throughout summer. Along with this the club is committed to facilitating and helping the successful coach build tennis at our club. For example, all new, fully paid members will have available to them free tennis coaching.
The desired suitable candidate will have knowledge and be able to deliver/demonstrate:
· NZ tennis initiatives eg Tennis Fit and Cardio-tennis
· Junior programmes eg Hotshots
· Club initiatives
· Coaching certification
· To work well with children and teenagers (most work will be with these players)
· Make links with local schools in West Auckland
· A good working relationship with stakeholders
How to apply:
Callum Green – Tennis Club Captain
firstname.lastname@example.org or 021724084