Position Title : Tennis Coaching Assistant
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Start Date : Ongoing
Kiwi Tennis is a tennis management company that delivers comprehensive coaching programmes to all ages and abilities in numerous clubs and facilities across Auckland, New Zealand.
We currently have a fantastic team of professional coaches and support staff and are on the look out for more tennis coaching assistants to join our team.
The successful individuals must be able to play tennis to a good level and will either already have their Tennis New Zealand Coaching Assistant qualification, or be registering to take it very soon. You must also be highly organized and have great communication skills.
Suitable candidate must have the following:
• Tennis New Zealand Coaching Assistant qualification (or international equivalent).
• Experienced assisting coaching sessions is desirable but not essential.
• Fluent in written and spoken english.
• Always shows highest level of professionalism.
• Outgoing and dynamic personality that can relate easily to adults and juniors.
If you believe you possess all of these skills then we would love to hear from you!
Email us a cover letter along with your CV in pdf format, outlining your experience and suitability for this position.
Email to the Director of Tennis, Sheridan Adams at email@example.com
Closing date – 20th November 2015