Located in Picasso Reserve, West Harbour Tennis Club www.whtc.co.nz is a local family attraction nestled amongst an affluent west Auckland waterfront suburb.
Boasting (9) nine Astroturf courts (4 flood lit) there are no concerns for a service provider to offer day and night time coaching or even advertise to run regional tournaments if they desire.
The courts are presented in optimum playing condition.
WHTC attracts a broad spectrum of playing levels from pee wee’s and junior tennis through to Caro Bowl reserve.
The spacious licensed club rooms were built in mind for future expansion and come equipped with a large Pro Shop to support the wider community and a comfy lounging area to relax with a beer or chardonnay after a game.
Popular social events are aimed to welcome families to the club throughout the season.
WHTC are also extremely fortunate to have (6) Six primary schools in close proximity to attract budding tennis hopefuls for Hot Shots programs.
Further afield we draw in members from neighbouring suburbs such as Westgate, Massey, Hobsonville, Whenuepai, Kumeu and Greenhithe.
With the new Northwest Mall now open, plus surrounding housing and the Hobsonville point housing development it is expected that 40,000 new families will join the area within the next couple of years. (A high percentage are expected to be younger married couples)
We are the only club in the area .Imagine the potential to capitalise on this alone….
“Auckland’s Best kept secret.”
Enough about Us.
Our position will appeal to a performance driven Coach who is passionate about tennis and is looking for his next challenge to establish and grow a lucrative business. Perhaps you just can’t attract any more people from your own area and would like to book out more coaching hours for your junior coaches …..
The successful incumbent will have full support of the WHTC committee however we are looking for an individual with drive and initiative to take over management of our junior and adult coaching programs plus run tournaments for the wider Auckland community.
Naturally you will hold current professional coaching qualifications (preferably trained in Hot Shots programs) and have or can gain NZ registration.
- A welcome face at the club. An outgoing “club coach” who can relate to Hot shots ( & senior rusty rackets) but also provide individual programs for more serious players or perhaps mid-week cardio tennis for those after a more sociable work out.
- Somebody who is self-managed to plan their group and individual coaching and regularly keep in contact with our members through electronic media.
- A proven history in managing successful programs of differing levels.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and evenings or provide alternate coaching providers to meet the seasonal demands of the club.
- A person who can promote tennis playing activities.
We look forward to receiving your application.
All CV’s will be treated as confidential.
Don’t Delay. Interested parties should send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com