Head Coach – Mairangi Bay Tennis Club, North Shore Auckland, New Zealand
An outstanding opportunity has arisen at one of Auckland’s Premier Tennis Clubs.
Mairangi Bay Tennis Club (MBTC), located in the beautiful East Coast Bays of the North Shore Auckland, is looking for a well-qualified enthusiastic person to fill the position of Head Coach.
MBTC is one of the largest clubs on the North Shore with a membership of 450-550 over the past several years, approximately 50%
There are 9 lit, artificial grass courts (Omniturf) supporting year round tennis and coaching opportunities. The clubhouse provides office and retail space in addition to several large club rooms. The right person will have the potential to develop a strong revenue stream in the coaching and retail space.
The Head Tennis Coach will be responsible for developing and implementing effective tennis coaching
They will have extensive club coaching experience and a proven background in developing club coaching
- Professional tennis coaching qualification of at least level 1, or international equivalent, with level 2 preferred
- Current Coach Registration with Tennis NZ, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of full time coaching; with at least 1-2 years at head coach level preferred
- Experience in setting up, and delivering, comprehensive tennis development
programmesfor all ages and abilities
organisationaland communications skills serving a diverse constituency
· ‘Requires the right to live and work in New Zealand
Expressions of interest, including a cover letter and current CV, can be submitted via email to the Club Manager, ‘email@example.com’ or for more information please contact the Club President Mark Smith +64 27 201 8424 or email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Applications close on Friday 18th