This very popular Business House competition has been played for many years and continues to be enjoyed by those who participate.
Teams can be comprised of players from any organisations, group or club and may include men and women.
The competition is played over a period of up to 10 weeks during the winter months.
- Term 2 : 1st May – 5th July 2018 (Entries close 15th April 2018)
- Term 3 : 24th July – 27th September 2018 (Entries close 11th July 2018)
NB: Limited entries accepted therefore late entries are unlikely to be accepted. All entries will be accepted in order of receipt.
Playing Times: 2 Rounds per night
- 6:00 pm to 8:30pm
- 8:30pm to 10:00 pm
NB: Times my alter for ASB Arena
- Scarbro Tennis Centre
- ASB Arena
- Monday – Social Grade (dependent on entries received)
- Tuesday – A Grade
- – B Grade
- Wednesday – C Grade
- Thursday – C or D Grade
NB: Players are expected to play in a grade appropriate to their skill Level. The organiser reserves the right to adjust a team’s grade.
Entry your team now: Entry Form
- Round Robin play (approx 7 Matches)
- Knockout subject to final number of entries.