2020 Evening Indoor Tennis
This very popular Evening Indoor (Business House) doubles competition has been played for many years and continues to be enjoyed by those who participate.
- Teams can include both men and women and be from any organization, group, or club
- Up to 8 different players can play in a team over the course of the competition
- 4 person teams each week, playing 4 doubles matches. Each side nominates 2 doubles combinations before play starts. Players stay in those combinations for both doubles matches.
- Each match is first to 8 games with a standard tie break at 7 games all.
- Sudden death deuce is used.
The competition is played over a period of up to 10 weeks during the winter months.
- Term 3 : 21st July – 24th September 2020 (Entries close 5 July 2020)
NB: Limited entries accepted therefore late entries are unlikely to be accepted. All entries will be accepted in order of receipt.
Playing Times: 2 Rounds per night
- 6:00 pm to 8:30pm OR
- 8:30pm to 10:00 pm
- Scarbro Tennis Centre, 69 Merton Rd Glen Innes
- Tuesday – A Grade or B Grade
- Wednesday – C Grade
- Thursday – C or D Grade
NB: Players are expected to play in a grade appropriate to their skill Level. The organiser reserves the right to adjust a team’s grade.
Any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry form and more details for 2020 can be found here
Playing at alert level 2 guidelines here