As you would have heard, Auckland will remain at Alert Level 3 until at least 11:59pm on Sunday 30 August. As a result Tennis Auckland wanted to provide a reminder of what this means for tennis.
Tennis Auckland Facilities & Activities
- Tennis Auckland facilities (Scarbro, Manukau & Nicholson Park) will remain closed
- All coaching, programming and competitions remain cancelled until further notice
- As we get closer to Sunday August 30, Tennis Auckland will advise when each facility will re-open and each activity will restart
Reminder on Club Guidelines
- All clubrooms, pro shops, changing rooms, toilets and any other facility at tennis clubs must be closed to players and visitors (only available to be accessed and used by essential staff on site).
- If clubs choose to make their outdoor courts available, this should be for members only. Please ensure members only play within their bubble, contact tracing is being used and that all the necessary hygiene measures are in place
- If in doubt please refer to the tennis activity guidelines: https://tennis.kiwi/assets/Files-pdf-word-docs-etc/Covid/Tennis-Activity-During-Covid-19-Alert-Level-Guidelines-v1.0.pdf
Tennis Auckland will continue to provide further updates as we progress towards Alert Level 2.
Thank you for your continued patience, hopefully we can get tennis activity back underway soon.