Pompallier Tennis Club and its associated coaching programme is looking to hire a skilled administrator to manage the day-to-day needs of its members.
Based in Ponsonby, Pompallier Tennis Club services the tennis needs of the local community.
With over 250 senior and 200 junior members, Pompallier has the highest membership base in Auckland.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
· Governance: Ensuring the club and coaching programme operate in accordance with policies and procedures
· Membership and member liaison: Manage the membership databases – signing up new members and retaining existing
· Engagement: Drive member participation and retention of members through social and competitive tennis initiatives
· Interclub: Manage and be responsible for all Interclub activities
· Operations: Oversee the care and maintenance of the club’s facilities
The person we are seeking must have:
· Leadership: Act as a supportive leader and role model to club members
· Time management: Combine administration tasks with open and approachable communication with new and existing
· Attention to detail: Maintain the club’s databases with a high level of accuracy
· Communication: Exhibit effective and consistent communication to both members and the club Committee
· IT Literate: Confidently utilise computer platforms to streamline processes and enhance communication channels
· Strategic Thinking: Show initiative and innovation with systems and processes
· Outlook: A positive attitude and flexibility
· Passion: A thorough knowledge and love of tennis would be a distinct advantage
This is a ‘contractor’ position, you will be required to submit a monthly invoice for payment and manage your own tax obligations. The hours will vary each week depending on the time of year, but will generally be between 30 and 45 hours per week.
Remuneration is $20 per hour +GST (If applicable).
Does this sound like you? If so please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 24 December 2015.