Tennis Plus is seeking an experienced coach to work alongside the Head Coach and Assistant Coaches at Ngataringa Tennis Club.
Ngataringa Tennis Club is a mid-sized club (150 Minis & Juniors & 150 adults), with a true club feeling & an active part of the Devonport Community. Devonport is a 25 minute drive across the harbour bridge outside of peak traffic times. Verdant & located at the end of a small peninsula opposite Auckland city, it attracts a stable and affluent market.
The role is an ongoing position traditionally offering between 15 – 20 hours weekly throughout the year. We also run popular holiday programmes every school holidays. Coaches to student ratios are 1 to 6 during the term & a maximum of 1 to 8 for the Holiday Programmes.
Required personal attributes:
● A genuine love of the game and interest in developing others abilities and potential
● Confident in interacting, leading and coaching Mini, Junior and adult players
● Honest, reliable, utterly professional with a ‘can do’ attitude
● Able to make coaching lessons interesting & fun, while enabling player development
Preferred qualifications and experience
● Must hold valid legal right to work in NZ (do not apply if you do not hold a valid visa)
● Previous tennis coaching experience (minimum 1-2 years)
● Minimum of IFT 1 (or equivalent)
● Excellent oral English
● Tennis Hot Shots experience (or equivalent) preferred
If this sounds like you and you are a New Zealand citizen, have residency or hold a current work visa that allows you to be a self-employed contractor according to NZ law then please contact Head Coach Lucien in the first instance via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head Coach, Ngataringa Tennis Club
www.facebook.com/TennisPlusNZ and www.clubspark.kiwi/NgataringaTennisClub